Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #14
raffit78

State: California
THOR #12443
So from what I’ve been seeing the 2013-2015 29.2 had that rear opening pass through. Definitely wouldn’t fit a tandem, but installing a small rolling slide and mounting the bikes to it without a front wheel can be attainable. So simply reaching in and pulling the bike, it can be pretty simple access.

The newer aces with that opening are now 30.4 model. I wish they would turn that logic into getting that into the smaller axis/ace.

I’m very surprised that besides bikes, people aren’t interested in more space for other outdoor equipment.

Those larger pass throughs in those pictures are just massive! That would be a dream. Although like you, that’s just a different type of a coach.

Although the 29.2 is a a few feet larger from what I would really need, I think that’s so far the best option for me, until something else comes out. That was a great find. I went back to see if I can get more info on the setup but I couldn’t find the thread.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum