Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 06:57 PM   #13
Marklin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Venetian 36G
State: Colorado
THOR #12696
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
Thor has always honored our ‘warranty’ repairs, even when disgnosed prior to the end of the warranty, and actually only repaired months later... but that was at their Factory Service Center in Wakarusa.

I tend to always consult the service center first, even though I might wind up having the repairs done somewhere else - then they have a record of the emails, and you have proof that they already o.k.’d them, even if a repair shop, or the service center, can’t get to it for a long time.
Thanks to all of you who responded. We were able to escalate at Thor (thanks again for the name . They agreed we weren’t being treated fairly and will accommodate. Too bad we had to go through so many channels but all’s we’ll tgat ends well. Ps. Our dealer bought out Camping Workd out here so as soon as I saw the heads up about them not helping, I moved on. Would be nice to get to Elkhart for service but the Midwest just not in our travel plans anytime soon. We’ll definitely make tgat work one of these days. Again, thanks to all...these first rodeos can be a little painful

Lin
Marklin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum