Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 05:19 AM   #8
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Been researching the area myself. Lots of videos on YouTube from quite a variety of lifestyles that cover most everything. A good number of "regular" hookup campgrounds along the main road and tons of "spaces" for boondocking. After much research, it looks like a one-night stop for us with a couple days of touring the area. Huge "flea-market" type tent sales events all the time but most of the stuff looks like what you see at any county fair. I enjoy boondocking and it will be a huge part of our excursions, but I try to avoid the "everything for free" nomad lifestyles groups which are abundant in Quartzsite. It sorta reminds me of the area called "Slab City".
I hear you. Hence 'not looking to live there'. Hope you're well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Yep...Long as we're on the subject of Woodstock...did you see they're bring it back? "Woodstock 50", they call it. Gonna be held at Watkins Glen Raceway. Looking into camping tickets now but not much available for reservations yet....
You're shi#$% me!!!
Really???
Let me know what you find out - PLEASE!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum