Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 06:55 AM   #9
Curbmaster

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #1526
Welcome to Thor Axis/Vegas World!

First, thanks for your service and congratulations on your retirement. I'm an 8+ year AF vet serving from 1967 to 1975 as a Medical Admin Spec. Completed an MBA in Health Care Administration following discharge and have been working with the elderly ever since.

My wife and I bought an Axis 24.1 in June 2014 and now have a little over 8K miles and have loved just about every minute of it.

Please don't get discouraged by some of the horror stories you can find on this and other sites. The Axis/Vegas coaches are FIRST CLASS and Thor has stood tall to correct identified problems.

After the 2014 season, I quickly came to the conclusion that I was either too old or too lazy to keep trying to run up on blocks to get level so this spring we installed an HWH leveling system. Best money I ever spent on an RV.

Just got the coach out of the shop where they just installed a front steering stabilizer and air lift suspension on the rear. I could really tell the difference during the ride home and I'm heading off to Myrtle Beach, SC for an educational conference next week and then up to Gettysburg the week of Labor Day.

I hope you, the wife and your furry sidekick have many happy miles

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum