Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 02:45 AM   #1
CindyC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Venetian G36
State: Florida
THOR #14953
Unhappy Intellitec Automatic Energy Select Switch

I have three boxes under the bed that are the title of this thread. I’m hearing clicking. There are the normal noises but this is new. I narrowed it down to the washer/dryer and I have turned this breaker off and the clicking stopped. Under the EMS Load status on my firefly control panel, it indicates that the dryer is on when in fact it is not due to shutting off the breaker. Is this also considered the transfer switch? Does the clicking indicate that it’s going to need replacing? Can someone please explain what would happen if these select switches stop working? Will everything in my Coach stop? I’m also worried about maybe the wires are compromised and it might cause a fire. I am not a tech, I’m just a normal average person, so suggesting to me to try to fix, repair or replace is not in the cards. I dont mess with electricity.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum