Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 03:58 PM   #7
goliver22

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #12609
As to mileage, when climbing in the mountains, I got 9 mpg. On level roads, I was averaging a shade under 11 mph. My expectations are that these numbers will increase over time.

Before I take the coach back to Indiana, I will let my dealer take a shot at these issues as they are very competent. They handled 20 or so issues my wife found in our "pierside" (our driveway) periods prior to our trip; weather in Ohio was not conducive to any local shakedown trips.

I will go to the factory if required, but my experiences with our Fleetwood coach were not that great. We had a main slide issue which required the entire room to be removed and rebuilt. Of course, after getting it back after two months, found the same problem existed as they neglected to install the retrofit. Lost another month after that, effectively killing the summer. Thor may be better.

I must commend Thor for their after hours Dead Coach support: it was superb and helped resolve two slide issues that popped up. We at first thought "Oh no, Flertwood all over" but it wasn't the case.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum