Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 10:26 AM   #9
be happy

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #5437
1) I have had units with 3 slides and now my ACE 29.3 has only one full body slide. I think for reliability it would make no difference on the number of slides. I have liked both of my units.

2) I am a believer that the slides are either in or out there is no middle of the road. I guess a lot of that would depend on the mfg. guide lines for the slide.

4) To me the only advantage would be you could run both without the noise in the bedroom.

5) I have gotten to love my outside kitchen. With the small frig able to hold a 12 pack beer and full case of water I am never without a cold one. It takes the pressure off filling the inside frig. up. Yes I have to bring water from outside to in but them I go in and out enough. If I was looking at a different unit and the frig was large enough to hold stuff the outside would not be as important.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum