Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:34 PM   #4
cqfarm123

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #12937
Just a follow up. They replaced the brake control module and that did not fix the problem. It made it worse for me in that now the auto leveler system does not recognize the emergency brake being on. Before the BCM was replaced, if I left the headlights off, which meant the emergency brake light was on, the auto level thought the emergency brake was on even though it was not and the auto level worked.

Now, that does not work, and even when I actually put the emergency brake on, the auto level does not recognize it being on and the auto level will not work at all in auto or in manual mode.

Service place claims to have checked all the relevant wires and sensors as good.

Taking it to another place today. As you know, using without levelers is not much fun as most lots are uneven, etc. and the plastic level blocks only do so much. My hope is that they can at least fix that part of it for now.

Any thoughts welcomed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum