Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Still looking
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:56 PM   #11
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I’m 74 with a Vegas or Axis since 2014 and it’s not all that hard. I put in a Clean Dump waste system and you pull out a garden hose that is permanently attached, pull up the handle and flip the switch. Two handles up and down and store the hose and you are done. I never use city water so filling up the water tank is connecting a water hose and sitting down. In six years, I have never been “under the battery box”. For the “deep storage hatch” in the Axis I have storage boxes that slide easily in and out. My wife and I have over over 100,000 miles on RVs with several trips from Florida to Alaska and multiple trips out west and to Canada meeting tons of wonderful people who we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Go for it.There are lots of people willing to help and lots of modifications to make things easier. I have a membership in EA+ and if my wife or I have a medical issue, they will fly us home for free on a private plane if necessary and hire someone to drive our RV home. There are thousands of us out there “doing it”. Join us and you won’t regret it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum