Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 02:14 PM   #21
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Skydivemark -- attached is a picture of the battery schematic for my 2015 Vegas. As you can see just above the batteries there is a 100 amp breaker and to the right of it a 50 amp breaker. The 50 amp is the one that has the yellow flag and is resettable.

This is exactly like what everyone has been saying. I'd bet yours is wired exactly the same way. The only problem is WHERE are those breakers?

I would hope another Four Winds 31L owner would chime in if they know where the breakers are.

Call Thor customer Service again at (877) 855-*2867. Have your RV information (year, model, and VIN). Ask them to send you the production drawing for the battery schematic. They should send it as a .pdf on an email. While you're at it, ask them for all the electrical layout drawings, fresh water, and sewer drawings as well. Tell them you are trying to find exactly where the 50 and 100 amp circuit breakers are for your SPECIFIC VIN.

On my 2015 Vegas the 50 amp is mounted to the left stairwell wall just to the left of the battery (right where Oneilkeys picture shows). But unlike him, my 100 amp with the blue button is not where his is in the battery compartment. Mine is in the sink cabinet, mounted on the interior wall behind the long door in the lower compartment of the cabinet. Standardization of component locations is not a trump suit of Thor RV production.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery Schematic.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	19179  
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum