Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:57 PM   #5
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by smasiello View Post
One thing that I didn't realize when I bought my new Thor Challenger was the lack of seat belts in the back of the house. The dinette has two seat belts and the sofa doesn't have any. This means that we only have belted seating for 4 people in the coach (including the two seat belts in the front seats).

I bought a couple of additional lap belts that I am planning to install this week, but seeing as this is my first time embarking on this, I figured I would see if there were any particular gotchas that I need to look out before I try this.

Should I make sure the slide is out first?

Obviously, I will look to make sure I am not drilling into anything important before I start

What other things should I make sure I do to make sure I don't turn what feels like it should be something relatively easy into a disaster?

Thanks in advance!

--Sam
On my 2015 Challenger there are seat belts at the couch. One thing I found, after a cat got behind the seat, is there are many things hidden under the couch and they are not often seen. The bottom part of the couch is covered with a cheap fabric and if removed you have a better view. I found an electrical outlet and a sound system sub woofer (which Thor told me they no longer installed) under the couch.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum