Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:06 AM   #1
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Accolade 37TS Maiden Voyage

This past weekend we took the Accolade on its maiden voyage. We spent 3 days and 2 nights at the RVacation RV Park in Selma, NC.

We found a couple issues during the shakedown which include:

The door to the coach sticks. The door can be difficult to open and close due to the sticking.
Hot water heater does not work on electric. Works fine on LP
Trim rings around recline buttons on heater seating fell off and one is missing
The dash radio would change from Sirius/XM to FM for no apparent reason.

The stats for the trip were 298.4 miles round trip. I used a little less than 1/4 tank of fuel.

The Accolade towed the Jeep Grand Cherokee at 63 MPH like there was nothing behind it. Not a single road related downshift the entire trip. There are a couple of areas where the Challenger always downshifted one or two gears.

Things we plan to do:

Get a portable step for outside. This coach sits higher than the Challenger so a portable step may be of assistance at times.
Get a wireless wifi enabled smart BluRay player. This will be cheaper than replacing the dumb TV.
Tire valve extensions for the inner duals. This has to be done before I can install my TPMS.

The tings we added on all worked without issue (solar, MobileEye and Winegard Connect 2)

All in all we are extremely happy with the shakedown.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum