Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 08:37 PM   #6
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
As others have said, if the coach fits your needs, get it. My only hitch in buying another Thor would be their poor build quality and low end construction materials. The stuff like fridge, water heater, furnace, A/C, etc are the same across almost all manufacturers, so you're good there. But Thor uses really cheap material for cabinets, trims, curtains, etc. That's what makes them inexpensive. Another thing to consider is the distance from you to the dealer. For me, a warranty trip costs $50.00 plus loss of use. Taking my coach for a warranty repair on a low cost item would be a money loosing proposition. A couple of dealers with different brands are half the distance so they would be ahead of Thor. But, if you like working on a fixer upper anything from Thor would be a good match.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum