Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:13 PM   #52
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Guys, I understand your trolling concerns.

However, I have indeed made the RV pilgrimage. It started with a PopUp, then a TT, and yes folks a 5th wheel, and I'm on my third motorhome.

I have never paid MSRP for any RV that I have purchased, and I did mention that people will simply not believe what I have to say, dismiss it, and continue to purchase RVs the way they always have.

That is great! That allows the statistical few, (like me), to swoop in and get the truly great deals.

It's perfectly fine for people to pay MSRP. And it's even far better to take factory delivery or by off the lot and pay way more than the dealers original listed price. That allows for profit in the free market economy.

You guys are correct though, I do not now or ever have owned a DRV!! And, furthermore I have no intention of ever getting one, (been there, down that). I like motorhomes. But, that does not mean that I'm trolling, (even though I do bear a striking resemblance to the picture that I posted above).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum