Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 05:00 AM   #56
classichammond

Brand: DRV
Model: Dallas
State: Wisconsin
THOR #2170
I shopped seriously for over a year. We knew we wanted a Suites. Before the Thor buyout the factory wouldn't allow more than 20% of MSRP advertised. It was obvious when I was able to get the build sheets. I was also told that when dealing you'd be able to get 30% off but not much more. In bargaining with several this too became evident. Now this may have changed with the new owner. A better deal shows up because they use to take a good price hike and last years model could save you 10K. But that too may have changed. If they run like they use to 17's should be on the assembly line if not now quite soon. !6's, besides last years price will be discounted a little more. To my fellow Southern Wisconsinite........Alicia (Rollin Retreats) said it would be no problem meeting them and picking it up at the factory. They probably make that trip several times a month. Had I not gotten a deal on a slightly used DRV I would have ordered from them. And they might be interested in a used Carriage.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum