Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: No 12volt power
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:10 PM   #1
Jnaquin72

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #4101
No 12volt power

Hello everyone. Newby to forum. I have a 2005 four winds 5000, class C that I bought used 2 years ago. Bought from a widower that had no information for me. Needless to say, it's been a long learning curve. I recently bought and replaced the stock 1 stage charger/converter to a magnetek 7300, not because it went bad, but because of the 3stage charging. At the same time I replaced the dead house battery with a lifeline 12 volt deep cycle battery. Hooked everything up and no 12 volt power. The battery disconnect switch does not light up. Turn the generator on, lights work and battery disconnect light is on. Plug up to shore power, lights work & battery disconnect lights up. For some reason, no 12 volt power on just the battery. I've triple check all my connections to the new converter, all good. Any ideas

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum