Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #12
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Christina:

We have a 2015 Vegas 24.1. We have over 5000 miles on it and probably 45 days of camping in it.

My wife & I love it. We like the twin bed setup. We also find the storage capacity is huge. We use the upper cabinets above the couch as a pantry. We have been out for two weeks at a time several times and never had a problem carrying everything we needed for that period of time. We have the 15K A/C, and my wife gets the coach down to meat locker temps even in FL summer weather with no problem. The hot water heater provides plenty of hot water. We find the size to be perfect for our needs, especially driving in town and accessing parking lots.

We have a really great dealer and we found only 3 minor discrepancies when we did the initial PDI. You will find several discussions on the forum with people who have had problems; however, I think in general ,most people are happy with their Vegas/Axis.

I developed an owners' manual to supplement the generalized manual you'll get from your dealer. I designed it to be a self-teaching tool especially for people new to RVing. It also has several checklists to include a Vegas/Axis specific PDI checklist to use at your dealership before taking ownership. Send me an email to bevedfelker@live.com and I'll send you an electronic copy.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum