Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 02:53 AM   #2
Ronmac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28F
State: Colorado
THOR #2768
We have a 2015 Chateua 28F and the entire passenger side is a slide. No problems! We love our RV. Like all RV's there are issues when you first get it, but thankfully ours were all minor. Thor customer service has been great to me. They have always responded within 24 hours and usually the same day. Spend all the time you can doing your walk through. See the many threads and forms available on line to make sure you check everything. Once you drive it off the lot, you have to make appointments to have warranty work done and they can be weeks to months out. I got my coach at MHS RV south of Dallas. Best price around the US when I purchased.. Good luck and "go for it!"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum