Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 01:44 PM   #9
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
We've really enjoyed our 2015 Axis 24.1 since we bought it new almost 2 years ago. The folding bathroom door was one of the features that attracted us to it and hasn't given us any trouble whatsoever.

The windshield had a scratch in it and was noticed during our PDI and was taken care of by the dealer. Haven't had any trouble with cracking on it.

Yes, the chassis battery is difficult to get to and probably will be a PIA when its time to change it out but will cross that bridge when I come to it. I've installed the Quick-Fill on the chassis and coach batteries which makes it really simple to add water. I also have the Harris batteries and haven't experienced any problems with them either. They always charge up fine.

The one thing I don't like is the small shower, but depending on how one positions the body, it can be dealt with. My wife doesn't seem to mind it as much as me but she's nowhere near my size. I'll usually prefer to use the campground shower facilities depending on the distance and the weather. They're kept clean at most campgrounds where we stay.

Guess we've been quite lucky in comparison to others who have purchased similar units. So happy we bought the Axis when we did.

Good luck with your search.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum