Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
JDHoge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31F
State: Georgia
THOR #631
The flat, blue vinyl economy drain hose installed and didn't leak. It also presented no obstruction problems when the slide was opened and closed. HOWEVER, because it is flat it fails to drain the sink as quickly as most people would desire. I thought about inserting some sort of coil, but although that would be easy, I don't know of a source. I suppose the coil could be metal, but I would prefer plastic. Also, no matter what kind of coil was used, it would inevitably function not only to increase the flow of dish water, but probably catch small debris and plug up more easily than a smooth surfaced drain pipe.

So our problem is not solved yet. We're looking for a more flexible drain pipe of the same or slightly longer length.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum