Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
oreddie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter 24SR
State: Oregon
THOR #972
I was a bit suspicious of MHS because, as you said, the sale was almost hassle free. I've been telling myself that the savings might be worth it. We've owned a two Sprinter based RVs since 2006 and knew that at least that part was fairly reliable.

Between the 2K mile drive home and prepping for a two week trip in northern CA that starts today I've been nothing less than astounded at overall poor workmanship/lack of QC IE screws and metal shavings left under the mattress, refer door hits the bathroom door, dirt and hand prints under the trim tape, etc, etc, etc. I'm not hopeful but my mantra continues to be "but I saved $40k"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum