Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 02:50 PM   #4
rskrbina

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK Super C
State: Missouri
THOR #711
Hi Annie, a couple of questions. When the MH was parked at home, were both tanks full of fuel? The 3 gallons of fuel that you mentioned, did it gush out all at once or more of a fuel loss over time? Can you tell if the fuel loss was from the front 28 gallon tank or the rear 40 gallon tank? You mentioned being parked at an angle, was the driver side of the MH the low side? I wish I had my 35SK home with me, I'd crawl under it and see what kind of configuration the tanks have as far as tank plugs, sending unit location, pickup line to feed the generator, etc, any of which could be the culprit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum