Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 2015 Vegas
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by will4u View Post
I have a new Vegas and am new to RV's but the the holding tanks seem to be in a weird spot as it looks like not all of the tank will empty if I string the hose over the compartment door, am I doing something wrong?
Welcome to the forum !
Which Vegas model do you have. The holding tanks are in various places depending on the model.

For instance, in our Axis 24.1, the black water tank hose goes directly down from the tank to the ground and then, we hope directly to the sewer. You always want that hose to go down so it will drain as efficiently as possible.

There are many RV owners on this forum who will be happy to help you solve those problems which arise.

Happy camping !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum