Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Finally!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 03:11 AM   #11
austinexs

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #4838
Thanks to everyone for the very warm welcome.
I must say it will be an entirely new experience for me. I just recently drove my very first RV while we were looking at different models and I was surprised how well they all drove.
We live in Wichita Falls, Texas and figure our first outing will be to the Wichita Mountains National Refuge just across the Oklahoma border. Then I would like to do a drive down to Disney World. We have been Disney Vacation Club members for 7 years now and I remember taking a "sleigh" ride thru Disney's Fort Wilderness over Christmas and for those who ever never experienced it the Christmas decor the people with rv's put on is just incredible.

Again I can't say thanks enough for all the greetings!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum