Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #18
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Kev,

Who did you call at THor?

As I have already had to change out the circuit board, change out the cover panel and the chromed exhaust on my Vegas heater...I may as well go all the way and get the gasket needed.

Just found out my Parts Manager at CW is changing jobs so my POC and help will be gone as of Friday...I feel like an orphan! The Service Manager, The Parts Manager, THe Finance Manager and The Warranty Manager who put together my Sale 30May15 have all left the CW company. Only one left is the Salesman that showed us the unit and worked on the PDI list with me. Talk about turnover!!! I have been well pleased with the service I have received there - I hope it does not change now.

Doc
I called that 877-855-2867 that was posted somewhere on here.
Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum