Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 01:51 AM   #13
junior30

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31E
State: Louisiana
THOR #3298
I spoke with a gentleman with customer service department at Thor motorcoach who said that they consider the discoloration/oxidation of the front cap to be sun fading and the warranty does not cover sun fading. He said the issue was due to lack of maintenance on my and the dealers part. He said it sat on their lot for one year and then I owned if for a year. Which I did attempt to wax it quite a few times when I first got it with no luck.

I have a Lexus that is almost 10 years old and the dash and door panels were fading. I brought it to the dealer for an unrelated item and he noticed it and said it was under warranty. Lexus replaced all my interior dash and door panels at no charge on an older vehicle. That is customer service and Lexus has a customer for life because of it.

For Thor to say that the paint on the exterior of the coach cannot be exposed to sunlight and if it fades because of the sun it's not under warranty is absolutely ludicrous. Sorry if I keep beating a dead horse but I'm astonished with what they can get away with.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum