Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I used to listen to Clark Howard back when I had more time to listen to the radio. His advice with these sort of big problems often was to document dates and names when calling "Customer No-Service", and if the issue isn't resolved to send a certified letter signature return receipt letter to the Big Dog CEO with the synopsis
keep it polite
keep it respectful
keep it reasonably short

I'll add this, I've called their Customer Service a few times now. I have no cause to rave about how great it is, but I can't really complain much either. In two cases they mailed me small low dollar parts so that I could fix a couple little issues without taking it to a dealer.
Fortunately I have not had to deal with any major issues yet, so it has only been little stuff.
My disappointment revolves around their inability to send me any meaningful documentation, drawings, schematics, etc... of my coach.

Well I guess the bigger disappointment is the larger issue of poor quality, poor QC, etc.... and the obvious lack of care about any of that.....but that is bigger than the Customer No-Service group.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum