Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #12
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
One possibility, again related to GFI, on our former DP, it had the norcold refrigerator, If I plugged into shore power in storage, a GFI circuit, when the refrigerator was on AC it would trip the GFI, no ac power in the coach except through the inverter. It was fine plugged in at any campsite we stayed, but consistently tripped the GFI in my storage garage. If I left the refrigerator off, all was well. Fortunately the Gemini refrigerator does not have that problem. I never did solve that issue, but we could never leave the refrigerator on while in storage, and running on propane was not an option, since its stored in a closed garage.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum