Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
ayersdci@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #7868
No furnace control

Hello everybody. I am the new owner of a pristine 1997 residency 3840. Totally unmolested and it pretty much perfect working order with 20000 region of miles. I have all the maintenance records and pretty much all the instruction manuals except the main coach manual so I am at a total loss about my dilemma. I have a dual AC ducted air-conditioning system and a ducted furnace system according to the paperwork I have a 30000 BTU furnace from what I understand my Duo Therm thermostat should control everything but when I cycle through the mode button the only options are off fan only and cool there are no indications on either Zone when I click to both Zone 1 and Zone 2 of any furnace or heat applications so I have no heat in my unit I've checked all the fuses but the thermostat is not recognizing that there is a furnace system there any help would be greatly appreciated it gets cold and Spokane at night

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum