Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Why Thor
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 AM   #3
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Same here. The E450 with the independent I beam gives a great ride...

2016 VEGAS here, was our first RV and read all the "horror" stories about THOR but went ahead and made the purchase.. THOR quality has been "ok", and we now have at least ten dozen screws we have found around the MH.

Yes, there have been some small issues, however THOR customer support has been great. Our dealers follow-up, not so much, but so far, tolerable.

Still love the layout and have learned a lot about the VEGAS since we purchased, (especially with the help of people here on the forum). We feel extremely comfortable and, if I can figure out how to get a spare on board (since we have a rear slide) I think we are prepared for "most" issues...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum