Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
Water pump loud and pulsating

The original water pump in my 2017 Axis had to be replaced within the first month I owned the coach! Now the "new" water pump is pulsating and is making a loud noise!
The problem this pulsating presents is with the tankless hot water heater! Without a steady flow the water constantly fluctuates between hot and cold!
I'm wondering if I should invest in a better quality pump or if this is just the way all water pumps function!
I'm unsure if the noise is a sign of the pump going bad or if it's just the pipes vibrating from the pulsation. I figure that noise problem would be easily solved with some pipe insulation but the hot water situation needs to be addressed!
Have any of you experienced this problem and if so how did you resolve it?
Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum