Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 01:42 AM   #32
beeryboats

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29
State: Indiana
THOR #9245
Well, my seat doesn't lean, it's bolted to the floor facing the passenger! I figure the guy building that day had his right leg shorter than his left. The steering wheel is to the right and the seat is twisted to the right. It is enough to be noticeable so I need to get that fixed.

We had a nice night to ourselves and I was able to show my wife what I had done to quiet the water pump. Then we just hung out reading the manuals and playing with the radio. I am still GA GA over this RV. It's really going to suck putting her away for the winter. At least I have our last outing for Halloween to look forward to.

I guess I could leave her plugged in all winter in the barn and watch TV in my parka.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum