Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 11:46 AM   #44
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
If the roof AC is blowing cold air, its probably working ok. My take is the single AC is just not enough to cope with the super heating that takes place in the cab area when the sun beats on the coach. As I mentioned in an earlier post, one thing I did that helped some, was to put a fan on the dash blowing toward the rear, to get that hot air back so it could be cooled. Yes that helped some, but did not solve the problem, so that is why I had the second AC installed in the front. Still don't have it back, as they are also installing a leveling system so next week I should be able to tell just how effective all this is.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum