I took a little different route to better balance the heat flow in my 29M. I fabricated a duct boot to fit in the toe space to the right of the original kitchen register. I then cut two 4” holes in the wall between the furnace box and the kitchen stove cabinet and ran the two flexible ducts straight across under the lower stove drawer and connected them to the original register boot and the new register boot. I have included some photos. Two of the photos are before and after shots of the furnace box showing the original Thor routing of the flexible ducting and my new and better routing. The hardest part of the job was making the new duct boot. I started with a length of used 4” galvanized pipe I had laying around (hence the rust inside) and split it and opened it part way up. This left me with a connection point for the flexible duct and I only had to make the rest of the boot from scratch. Originally most all the flexible ducting runs were too long and routed with unnecessary bends. I now have more direct air flow to three of the four registers. I also installed a new 4” round outlet in the bedroom that has an adjustable dampener if I need to cut the flow a little bit more.
I like to travel, but I also like to get back home.