Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-11-2022, 01:01 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #26795
Fresh water drain valve

I have a 2021 Thor Quantum Super C, where is the Fresh Water Tank Drain valve to quickly empty the tank? I have looked under the water tank and on the opposite side where the gray and black line cleanout valves are located but cannot find it.

Old 05-11-2022, 01:26 AM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeserrone View Post
I have a 2021 Thor Quantum Super C, where is the Fresh Water Tank Drain valve to quickly empty the tank? I have looked under the water tank and on the opposite side where the gray and black line cleanout valves are located but cannot find it.
Thor Quantum is not a Super C, it is a standard Class C.

Look under the bed. Thor has a habit of putting the drains under the bed.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:41 AM   #3

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
Not acquainted with your model but you might find the answer, and answers to things you have not yet wondered, by accessing your schematics from Thor. Register your VIN on the Thor website for that.

My bet is you'll find the valve inside on the floor, very near the fresh water tank.
Old 07-30-2022, 09:10 PM   #4

Model: Quantum WS31
State: Washington
THOR #27401
Low point drain is under the frig in the WS31 and requires you to remove the drawer to access. I'm still looking for the tank drain. I'll check under the bed after an under carriage inspection for the outlet!
Old 07-31-2022, 11:45 AM   #5

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
THOR #12751
Go to the Thor Owners site and download the schematics for your specific Class C model and it will show you were your fresh water tank drain valve is located.

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners
Old 07-31-2022, 12:30 PM   #6

Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikey59 View Post
Low point drain is under the frig in the WS31 and requires you to remove the drawer to access. I'm still looking for the tank drain. I'll check under the bed after an under carriage inspection for the outlet!
My freshwater tank drain and low point drain are one in the same according to my schematic.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:33 PM   #7

Model: Four Winds 31W
State: Tennessee
THOR #25865
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMikey59 View Post
Same on my 2022 31W so I left these valves open and installed new valves onto the drains under the motorhome. Yes I have to crawl under the motorhome to open and close these valves but that is better than emptying the drawer and removing and re-installing.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:44 PM   #8

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
THOR #12751
I installed an electronic ball valve and a remote control switch for my fresh tank drain. Thor did put the drain valve under the bed on my Magnitude so I had to take the bed apart when I wanted to drain the tan after every trip. Now I just press a button and it drains.
Old 07-31-2022, 08:49 PM   #9

Model: Four Winds 31W
State: Tennessee
THOR #25865
I cutout a door into side of bed frame wall so I did not have to take bed apart to drain tank. Got matching paint for door from Home Depot.
Old 08-26-2022, 04:26 PM   #10

Model: Quantum WS31
State: Washington
THOR #27401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Largo View Post
Same on my 2022 31W so I left these valves open and installed new valves onto the drains under the motorhome. Yes I have to crawl under the motorhome to open and close these valves but that is better than emptying the drawer and removing and re-installing.

What parts did you use for this? THX