Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-01-2022, 08:59 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude BH35
State: Colorado
THOR #20053
I think the other issue with the Magneshade on the F550 the doors are not metal and they use magnets to attach the side shade right to the doors. Not happening with the new Fords

meyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:27 PM   #22

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstandiford View Post
Thanks Gritz. I have a 2018 Thor but it is on a 2017 chassis. I'm think I'm going to take a chance and order the 2019 and hope it fits.

Just put the year model of your chassis in a web search with them...they'll punch that button and custom make them for the exact year. Phenomenal company.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:57 PM   #23

Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
Well, I took a chance and ordered the set for a 2019 F550. They arrived yesterday. When I unboxed them I thought they would never fit. I couldn't believe my windows were shaped the way these things were cut. But I went over and tried them out this morning and they fit like a glove. So, if anyone has a question about these, the 2019 WeatherTech sunshade DOES fit a 2017 F550 chassis.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:04 PM   #24

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstandiford View Post
Well, I took a chance and ordered the set for a 2019 F550. They arrived yesterday. When I unboxed them I thought they would never fit. I couldn't believe my windows were shaped the way these things were cut. But I went over and tried them out this morning and they fit like a glove. So, if anyone has a question about these, the 2019 WeatherTech sunshade DOES fit a 2017 F550 chassis.
Always trust the Super C guys!
Old 08-05-2022, 10:13 PM   #25

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
THOR #11130
Perfect fit...printed on the inside it says..."please remove before driving". Really?? I think I'll just cut a couple small eye-holes in the front one and give that a try. They really keep it cool inside. Those holes, along with the triple cameras is all I should need for safe driving. We're actually loading out now for a trip to ATL for a week. I cranked the coach to check tires with the Viair and was surprised how cool the dash air chilled the entire coach down with those screens in the cab windows. Most of the heat we deal with in the F550 sitting still comes from the cab heat flowing upward through the coach.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 05:58 PM   #26

Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Texas
THOR #16368
Ordered this to try for our Magnitude and it works quite well! Like it for elimination of ice scraping detail during cold weather and to have extra protection on the outside during hail storms.

XL size, not standard

https://www.amazon.com/FrostGuard-Wi...Q%3D%3D&sr=8-3