Vega MiraTouch pairing solution
At first when I tried to pair my phone to the FireFly system, no discrete number, only dashes would appear at my LCD. I called FireFly, who told me they suspected Thor never installed the module, only the LCD faceplate. That didn't seam reasonable, but even with Thor support I could never locate the module box (about the size of a pack of cigarettes). Turns out it was behind the G6A control panel in my unit in the aft closet.
A young man at LazyDays was able to locate the box. He claimed (lied) he had linked via blue tooth, but couldn't demonstrate that claim. He didn't have the app on his phone and was embarrassed to find you have to purchase it. He was able to get the faceplate to show discrete numbers but I still couldn't link! He "cammed out" the screws that hold the G6A to the plywood. Apparently in his frustration, he'd also slammed the closet door open to gain access and broken the corner joint of one of the sliding mirrored closet doors.
After he had left the coach... I replaced the ruined screws, and found a 4 gang connector module that 3 leads all plug into for connection: power, the module and the face plate. Turns out that a loose wire at the plug that ran to the module could be wiggled... momentarily making the connection, which generated a code at the LCD. As soon as the connection broke again however,, the faceplate would still display the code, but wouldn't link to the app via bluetooth, because the connection needs to be maintained. Fixing the little clamp connector male end, solved the problem for good.
I was able to figure this out by unplugging the LCD faceplate. The code would drop and only dashes would reappear, until the connection block back by the module was wiggled again enough to temporarily make that connection.