Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 12:58 PM   #1
flyguy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Quebec
THOR #1832
thor Vegas 25.2 questions

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. My wife and I now own a Hurricane 30Q and just love it. We are however looking into downsizing a bit with a Vegas 25.2. My wife is not all that comfortable driving the Hurricane and we think the Vegas would be less intimidating and easier for her, we also like the 25.2 floor plan. It seems to fit our needs.
One of my questions had to do with the rear slide. Can you still sleep in the bed with the slide all the way in or is the mattress lifted up at an angle against the cabin wall?
Also, has anyone installed levelling jacks? Im guessing yes but I see no mention of it anywhere in the forum. Because the Vegas sits so close to the ground I was wondering about the clearance that would be left. On our Hurricane the clearance with the jack up is surprisingly low and the coach sits much higher that the Vegas.

I will keep reading with great interest all the experience you guys (and gals) are sharing. I'm sure I will have other questions.

Thanks in advance,

Larry and Annie

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum