Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 06:37 AM   #22
carlgorski

State: Alaska
THOR #8813
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzhawaii View Post
Hello Rvers,

I am new to this forum - we live in Hawaii and my hubby and I are considering buying an RV soonish and leaving it on the mainland to use whenever we can!

We have rented 4 times previously and would like to own one to use in summer and other holiday breaks.

We are looking at the Thor Chateau 22B or Four Winds and would LOVE any and all help, feedback, advice, warnings ha ha that anyone feels like sharing!

I am most likely purchasing in Ohio and leaving it in Las Vegas - long story - but would love it if anyone knows honest dealers/good experience in Ohio!

Thank you! So happy I found this bc I have a lot of questions! Will start digging through the threads soon! Aloha, NC

I bought a Quantum GR22. Basically same but with a few options and add on’s you can’t get on the ones you listed. Exact same floor plans.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum