Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #33
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcjaw2 View Post
Very quick to defend Thor and assume everyone else involved doesn’t know what they are talking about. What is your affiliation to the company? So glad the reputable rv repair shop we went to gave us pictures and a written statement of damages. If Thor had done a decent job repairing the damage when done perhaps no one would have noticed. How is damage from an undisclosed accident warranty work?
It is warranty work if it occurred before the unit was first sold. Thor will make the repairs and go after the dealer or transporter if they want to recover their loss.

This whole thing comes down to wether your desire is to "make a point" or resolve the issues and get the repairs. Ultimately I wouldn't care who did what to who...I would just want my unit repaired properly under warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum