Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:56 AM   #8
lo-tek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.3
State: Texas
THOR #6728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timc View Post
Thanks for the replys. Just unfortunate the quality is so lacking. The awning is going to need to be replaced. Seems to me the awnings with side rail support make more sense. Walked around the rv park and could not find one supported from the top only like this one. Oh well.
Welcome to the forum!

It's disappointing I know. I think I've spent about 2 months in the shop so far getting things right on my 2018 36.3 Palazzo. That was about 3 trips to MHSRV but I've had a chance to use it too. It would be nice if they came out perfect and actually, they should. However, I'm trying to be positive as well as friendly with my service writer and tech. They want to make it right too and have gone out of their way to find and fix things I didn't even notice.

My wife says get mad and loud. I'm more of a flies honey vinegar guy myself. I think it works better in the long run with people working on your coach.

My advice is keep a list, get everything fixed the first year, and eventually it should be all right.

Ask me about the time my passenger side wiper fell off in driving rain on the way to the dealer to get the rear A.C. fixed that would never turn off. I keep lists no matter how large or small and schedule time to take it back.

I have the same awning by the way and like it. Of course mine's attached [emoji2]
lo-tek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum