Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:09 PM   #49
daver35

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Ohio
THOR #10566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
QUIET?!?
You've obviously never crossed my path...
If you had: you would have heard me coming!
You can't have it both ways bob. you say noise is a distraction but your lawerence welk on 11 is ok?

i see how you have 2100 posts. i wonder how many of them you had actually contributed with info and not goofy opinon

have fun continuing being off topic because this sting we've had has not contributed to how to get a tv to work in the coach while driving and not sure about you but that answer is why i came to this thread.

we are all intitled to an opinion and seeing yours is you feel we are breaking the law and putting your life in danger by driving with a tv on in the coach so yes saying it once is acceptable but wasting time saying that in a round about way multiple times like a pesky fly only accomplishes annoyance and this forum my guess is trying to accomplish contributions that solve problems not create them.

not sure if you are aware of the thor outlaw 29j, but that has a tv on the bathroom wall and i wonder if it works? if it does go find some owners and tell them(bother) that they are risking your life and will be movie stars on cops

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum