Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 01:50 PM   #10
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
1. Unfortunately there isn't an easy way: You can call Thor and get a part number, then call the dealer and order it. There are some dealers you can call with your VIN and they will take care of calling Thor to get the number (a lot easier than the two step process of you calling Thor first).

2. Do you have the antenna booster turned on? On one of the faceplates where the coax connectors plug in there should be a small button, press it in (some units have an LED indicator that will light up when its on).

Welcome.
Got all those books for all the extra stuff that comes withe RV, so I got a hardback notebook with the M/H year, VIN and Model no. on the outside, lots of laminated covers, went and ordered the parts catalog, added any notes for insurance, who to call, put a table of contents on what is on what page... etc and whenever it goes to the shop I add those too. Oh yeah, put all of them in that satchel case they gave me, which is now overloaded now. Don't know where else to put it all and it might help later on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum