Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Would YOU?!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 06:13 AM   #28
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore View Post
Just an observation....

You can find much better offerings if you expand your search..

Go the next step up in size/length/model/quality..Thor has many different brands under their corporate umbrella.
Yep touche^
Hahahahah 'Crappy World'! Nice!
Unfortunately, it has to be this one!
1) floor plan (I'd even go outside Thor if higher quality
2) Size

Yep Tall peeps need not apply for sleeping off of diagonal
But I digress Saddlesore
All valid about quality and size but length is about what I think I can handle at this point if as one of my options,may need to take into the city for medical /shopping from the cradle of situations here
Styxville
So I would if I could, but very few small length coach options that are laid out with this ease of interior movement and lack of wasted space, it just (beds) are small

*laughable at this point, but this unit represents about a 6-7.5 foot increase over what I said I'd consider to start with or even look at
But I do think I'm there at my limit in handling ability

To further quantify
Started at 144" wheelbase
Bought a 156"
Now we're up to 188" and this feels huge with driving and viz is not what the 156" is so idk
Sleeping 4 adult peeps and caninez
Challenging
But I'm convinced peeps are shrinking over time and/or gonna die so that solves that space prob
Compared to the 156" wheelbase
this thing is a spacious beast

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum