Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 01:22 AM   #9
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
One of the problems air conditioning any RV, is the walls are so thin and not at all well insulated. With the sun beating down on an RV in 90+ degree heat, fighting that greenhouse effect is kind of a losing battle. I fought that issue for years with two AC's in our former 41 footer, and often lost the temperature battle. With the little Gemini, I added a second AC, and basically have the same AC capacity I had in the 41 footer, with only 25 feet and two small slides instead of 4 very large ones, so it does quite well. It does well only because the ratio of AC capacity vs cubic feet is so different.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum