Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Satellite tv
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:41 AM   #15
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarEagleDan View Post
I'm DISH and have a King Tailgater. Since I have DISH in the house already I got the Tailgater with Wally receiver. I added the Wally to my account for $7 a month and I can see what I see at home, even the local channels so far. I hate to haul stuff back and forth to the MH so this works for me.
Same set up for us. However, I've only used it from the back of the property where the unit is stored when not in use towards the end of the year. We bought the wally (2) and I must have spent 2 hours moving the ant all around looking for it to locate the sat's. Once I decided to call for help the tech I talked with had me add the Sat app on my cell. It's called SatFinder Lite. This app will show you all sat's in the sky so you can point in the correct direction. Or better yet, locate the ant to ensure it has a clear spot in the trees to see the needed sat's if you have tree coverage. Looking fwd to using the sat a bit more in the next week or so.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum