Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:19 AM   #1
mjdougherty

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45AT
State: Illinois
THOR #5822
2016 Thor Tuscany 45AT driver seat loose

My driver's seat loosened up last year, allowing it to rock back and forth on the mounting post. It gradually got worse so I had Freightliner take a look at it when I took the coach in for its 15K service. They tightened something up and fixed the problem, but didn't provide a lot of detail. I recall them saying something about a pin or locking ring missing and that it would probably loosen up again. Well, it has been six months and the seat is now rocking back and forth again.

My question for The Forum is has anyone else experienced this problem and how did they resolve it? Is there a locking pin or a split ring retainer on the top of the mounting post?

I have been trying to get information from the manufacturer but without results so far. It would be nice to see what the mounting assembly actually looks like and how it is supposed to be put together.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum