Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 12:05 AM   #16
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRS950 View Post
Dave, thanks for the advice. My coach is one of the "rare" ones out there where the coach and the chasssi match year wise. My vin is for a 15, while the coach is also listed as a 15. I'm running into many supplier's that t do not list the 2015 E450, but have listings for the 2104. I even called Air-Lift and they would not say for sure that the 2 years were the same and parts would work. They are looking into it. Knowing Ford as I do, I suspect that there are subtle differences between the two years. Twenty years as a supplier. I will keep searching.
Thanks again for the thoughts.

I read somewhere recently that Ford was discontinuing the E series and moving to the Transit Vans. The E series was only going to be produced for the RV and specialty vehicle markets as the stripped and cutaway chassis. I can't remember when that change was supposed to take effect but that may be what you are facing.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum