Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:41 PM   #4
walkervalj

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Utah
THOR #12087
Quote:
Originally Posted by vboerbon View Post
Hello everyone, just joined the forum.....My spouse and I are considering the Thor Outlaw 37 BG class A motorhome. This model is possibly being discontinued for 2019? We are curious if anyone has this model and how they like it. The pros and cons to the Outlaw and any issues if you own one. The concept seems really cool and the BG model has the biggest garage within the Outlaw models offered. One could store a good size side by side UTV or small car. Anyhow, any feedback or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
I have owned a 20 1737BG for almost a year and a half now so I consider myself pretty well informed on the good and bad first the bad. our unit has had a considerable number of mechanical, electrical, body issues we finally had it driven back to the factory for repair. The good news on that is that we worked with Jamie Rienks from customer service and she was amazing. I believe all issues have now been resolved. This is our third motorhome first one that we have bought new. It is pretty much the perfect motorhome for us my wife and I go a lot together we are from Utah we are right now in New York State we take our grandchildren quite often nice to have so many beds we sleep in the garage in the two beds back there we call it the snoring chamber. We haul a Chevy spark in the back it has to be backed in but it does fit fine the way it is within the specifications it does not change handling of the motorhome other than making it may be a little smoother riding. Very little effect on gas mileage which is always between 6 1/2 and seven MPG. The 26,000 pound chassis handles much better than the lower chassis at least the 18,000 which we had before. We pretty much love the motorhome but there is a learning curve particularly on the lippert components. If there is anything else I can help you with just your reply to this thread and I’ll try to watch for that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum