Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
Brad2018

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 26HE
State: Alabama
THOR #12744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemaster View Post
im interested in this also. my dad left me his 2004 Tacoma 4WD. (the last year with stick transfer case WITH NEUTRAL) everyone is saying to disconnect the driveshaft.

its either the 4WD truck or Prius. i'd prefer the truck as if it breaks it's cheaper/older/simpler. it's not a jeep cherokee but it's what i got and and some one said: i dont want to buy another vehicle just to flat tow.
Your 2004 might not need a disconnect. As long as it has the manual transfer case. Every thread that I have seen that discussed Tacomas talks about 2007 or 2008 and newer trucks requiring a driveshaft disconnect. Mine is a 2008. When did they stop making the 1st Gen trucks?

Put in your specs on this website: http://www.remcotowing.com/Towing/Store.php

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum